There are very few policies which apply across all Wikia. These can be found on the Central Wikia at Wikia:Category:Policy.
Other policies for this Wikia should be decided by the wiki community. It's generally best to keep policies as simple as possible, and not to introduce too many rules. A growing wiki can usually do well with a few simple policies and a lot of goodwill and cooperation.
[[Category:Policy]] to any policy pages will add them to the policy category. This is found here.
- No Swearing
- No Spamming
- No Insulting admins
- Keep all information to one page.
- Don't rename pages so they say (Mr. Young Episode). It's the Mr. Young Wiki, the episode won't be from another TV show.
- Don't add headers if they don't have any information.
- If you have anything new you would like to introduce to the wiki, please ask the currently active admin.
- General Rules apply to chat, as well
- Demands to become a ChatMod will wind you up kickbanned from the chat. You may ask politely and all the ChatMods will discuss.
- Comments are ment for general question about a character, or a suggestion to add to the page, not to discuss if the character is hot or talented.
- Only Mr. Young related pictures/videos.
- They must be apropriate.
Failure to follow any one of these rules will result in at least a one week ban.