|Season 2, Episode 8|
|Orig. air date||April 23, 2012 (CAN)|
|Written by||Dan Signer & Howard Nemetz|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
"Mr. Film Festival"
In the beginning, it is revealed Finnegan High never wins any trophies. Later, the Brains of Tomorrow Quiz Team holds a meeting, and Slab joins. Echo thinks the team will never win with Slab, but Adam states a bunch of facts about intelligence, and Echo suggests to Principal Tater that Adam should join the quiz team. However, Adam must pretend to be a student.
On his first day of pretending to be a student, Adam falls asleep in science class, gets splashed with paint in shop class, gets detention, among other stuff. Finally, he cannot take it anymore. He is accepted onto the quiz team with Slab, although he wanted Echo to be his partner.
Adam tries to force Slab off the team, but his efforts fail. During the actual competition, he deliberatly answers all the questions incorrectly. When Echo asks why, Adam states if Echo can't win a trophy, he won't, but Echo replies if he won a trophy, she would've too, because she's an alternate. Adam jokes about it, but Echo beats him up, eventually winning a trophy in wrestling.
Meanwhile, Derby has found out when Hutch dumps a girl, he has a short chance to win her over, so he plans a date between Ivy and Hutch and tries to get them to break up. In the end, Hutch states he likes Ivy, and Ivy breaks up with him, because she doesn't want to date someone who only "likes" her.
- Brendan Meyer as Adam Young
- Matreya Fedor as Echo Zizzleswift
- Gig Morton as Derby
- Kurt Ostlund as Slab
- Emily Tennant as Ivy Young
- Milo Shandel as Principal Tater
- Paula Shaw as Mrs. Byrne
- Brett Dier as Hutch
- Nicholas Ekren as Ken
- Taylor Hui as Molly
- It is revised that Hutch likes magnets.
- Mrs. Byrne also mentioned Chuck's name from the first Mr. Young episode stating that Chuck was absent for months. Chuck is what Mrs. Byrne thinks Adam Youngs name is.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Adam disguises as Willy Wonka and Echo as a Oompa Loompa.