|Season 2, Episode 17|
|Orig. air date||July 30, 2012 (CAN)|
|Written by||Cameron Labine|
|Directed by||Jason Furukawa|
"Mr. Pixel" is the forty-third episode of Mr. Young overall, as well as the seventeenth episode of the second season.
Derby is spending all his time on the computer, playing "Pixel City," as his virtual alter-ego, Antoine Bolognese. Set on convincing Derby to rejoin the real world, Adam enters the game to track him down. But it won't be easy, since Derby has digitally recreated the entire Finnegan gang to serve and protect him. While Adam tries to stop Derby from playing too much, Adam uses this opportunity to build a relationship with Echo, but he fails to do so..
- Brendan Meyer as Adam Young
- Matreya Fedor as Echo Zizzleswift
- Gig Morton as Derby
- Kurt Ostlund as Slab
- Emily Tennant as Ivy Young
- Milo Shandel as Principal Tater
- Paula Shaw as Mrs. Byrne
- Raugi Yu as Dang
- Artin John Tsambazis as Mr. Hunky Italian Dude
- Angry Birds - Antoine Bolognese's punishment to Adam and Echo is a parody of the game Angry Birds.
- It is revealed that Dang will always show up regardless of where you are when you called out his name, even in a digital world.
- Derby references the film The Matrix in this episode.
- The first episode to be partially rotoscoped, which is an effect used by filmmaker Richard Linklater in A Scanner Darkly and Waking Life.